In our financial year ending 31 March 2014 our fundraising efforts drew in £281,770.
- Voluntary income – grants, donations, Gift Aid tax refunds etc raised 70% of our income.
- Fundraising activities by our supporters raised 22% of our income
- Investing our funds wisely raised 3%
- Income from charitable activities contributed 5%
- We spent £290,882, drawing to some extent on our reserves.
- 88% was spent on our charitable activities – helping children through music
- Fundraising took 8% of costs
- We spent 4% on governance
You can see our most recent Annual Report and Accounts by clicking here.