In our financial year ending 31 March 2012 our fundraising efforts drew in £222,480.
- Voluntary income – grants, donations, Gift Aid tax refunds etc raised 65% of our income.
- Fundraising activities by our supporters raised 24% of our income
- Investing our funds wisely raised 5%, despite the economic downturn
- Income from charitable activities contributed 6%
And how we spent it:
- We spent £292,671, meaning we had to draw on our reserves.
- 88% was spent on our charitable activities – helping children through music
- Fundraising took 8% of costs
- We spent 4% on governance
Visit the Our Work section to learn more about what we do. To see our Annual Report and Accounts please click here.