In our financial year ending 31 March 2013 our fundraising efforts drew in £207,682.
- Voluntary income – grants, donations, Gift Aid tax refunds etc raised 76% of our income.
- Fundraising activities by our supporters raised 15% of our income
- Investing our funds wisely raised 5%, despite generally low interest rates
- Income from charitable activities contributed 4%
And how we spent it:
- We spent £263,619, drawing to some extent on our reserves.
- 89% was spent on our charitable activities – helping children through music
- Fundraising took 7% of costs
- We spent 4% on governance
You can see our Annual Report and Accounts by clicking the link below.