In our financial year ending 31 March 2015 our fundraising efforts drew in £289,308.
- Voluntary income – grants, donations, Gift Aid tax refunds etc raised 74% of our income.
- Fundraising activities raised 19% of our income
- Investing our funds wisely raised 2%
- Income from charitable activities contributed 5%
- We spent £289,286.
- 84% was spent on our charitable activities – helping children through music
- Fundraising took 11% of costs
- We spent 5% on governance
You can see our most recent Annual Report and Accounts by clicking here.