Jessie’s Fund does everything with a core team of just four people (all part-time), so if you are able to plan and complete an event for us it means we can help even more children with special needs. Your event is really important to us, and if you tell us about it we’d be happy to publicise it on our website, though Facebook and Twitter, and in our newsletter. We can also send you leaflets, sponsorship forms, and Jessie’s Fund t-shirts.
Here are some fundraising ideas:
- Physical challenges (eg. London Marathon; walking or cycling from Land’s End to John O’Groats; swimming challenges.) A sponsorship page can be set up with MyDonate, Justgiving or VirginMoneyGiving. You can also download a sponsorship form here.
- Join us on our annual sponsored bike ride – a challenge at about 70 miles a day, but also a great way to make new friends and have a lot of fun. To find out more, email us.
- Musical events (concerts, 24 hour music marathons, Grade One-athons)
- Community events (jumble sales, fetes, cake sales)
- School events (perhaps with Jessie’s Fund as a school’s ‘Charity of the Year’)
For some handy fundraising tips go to: Raising Funding
Jessie’s Fund is committed to being honest, respectful and accountable in our efforts to raise funds to meet our aims.