Jessie’s Fund does everything with a core team of just four people (all part-time), so if you are able to plan and complete an event for us it means we can help even more children with special needs. Your events are really important to us.
Here are some ideas:
- Physical challenges (eg. London Marathon, walking or cycling from Land’s End to John O’Groats, Swaledale Marathon). A sponsorship page can be set up with MyDonate, Justgiving or VirginMoneyGiving. You can also download a sponsorship form here.
- Join us on our annual sponsored bike ride – a challenge at about 70 miles a day, but also a great way to make new friends and have a lot of fun. To find out more, email us.
- Musical events (concerts, 24 hour music marathons, Grade One-athons)
- Community events (jumble sales, fetes, cake sales)
- School events (with Jessie’s Fund as a school’s ‘Charity of the Year’)
Contact us with details of your event and we can:
- Publicise your event on our website, though Facebook and Twitter, and in our newsletter
- Send you leaflets, sponsorship forms, DVDs and Jessie’s Fund t-shirts
For some handy fundraising tips go to: Raising Funding
Jessie’s Fund is committed to being honest, respectful and accountable in our efforts to raise funds to meet our aims.