Jessie’s Fund does everything with a core team of just four people (all part-time), so if you are able to plan and complete an event for us it means we can help even more children with special needs. Your events are really important to us.
To give you some ideas, supporters of Jessie’s Fund have:
- Completed physical challenges (London Marathon, walking with a trombone from Land’s End to John O’Groats, cycling from York to Amsterdam and back). A sponsorship page can be set up with Justgiving. You can also download a sponsorship form here. If you would like to undertake a walking, climbing or cycling challenge for Jessie’s Fund click here.
- Organised musical events (concerts, 24 hour music marathons, Grade One-athons)
- Set up community events (jumble sales, fetes, shaving of heads)
- Organised School events (with Jessie’s Fund as a school’s ‘Charity of the Year’)
- Hosted dinner parties
Contact us with details of your sponsored event and we can:
- Publicise your event on our website, though Facebook and Twitter, and in our newsletter
- Send you leaflets, sponsorship forms, DVDs and Jessie’s Fund t-shirts
Set up your own sponsorship webpage:
The following websites may be helpful:
Resource provided by the Institute of Fundraising giving information to support volunteer fundraisers.
Lots of ideas to get you going with your fundraising.
Jessie’s Fund is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board and has committed to being honest, respectful and accountable in our efforts to raise funds to meet our aims.